Holly Randall in 2007
September 5, 1978 |
Holly Randall was named after Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center where she was born. Randall rode horses competitively for 13 years, and then quit after she won the 3 day eventer's Preliminary Championships. Though she began taking photography courses by the age of 12, and started working when she was 15 shooting modeling portfolios (including that of her little sister who was signed with Ford Modeling Agency), Randall ultimately pursued an education in English and graduated from UCLA in 2003 with a BA in World Literature. But eventually she was drawn back into the world of arts and photography.
Randall was 20 years old and a student at Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, California, when her mother asked her to help her with the family run web site Suze.net. She returned home and began shooting for suze.net and, by 2005, her work had graced the covers of every major American adult magazine.
In 2004 Randall became interested in video production and started directing and producing all of movies for her mother's website, suze.net. Then in 2008 she launched her own production company, Holly Randall Productions, and her own membership website www.hollyrandall.com. In May 2013 her website joined the Met-Art network. Randall's numerous clients include Twistys, Playboy, and she is a prolific contributor for adult magazines such as Hustler, Club, High Society, Australian Penthouse, Hot Video, and many others.
Holly is a contributing photographer to many sex guides published by Quiver Books, such as "The Little Book of Kink", "Acrobatic Sex Positions", "Oral Sex Deck", "Hot Sex Tips, Tricks, and Licks", "The Complete Photo Guide to Great Sex", and "The Secrets of Great G-Spot Orgasms and Female Ejaculation."
She resides in West LA with her dog Bonnie.
- Holly Randall. "Biography". HollyRandall.com. Archived from the original on 2008-04-06. Retrieved 2008-07-26.
- Staff (September 2013). "Game Changers". Adult Video News: 60.
- Tripp Daniels (2003-08-01). "Suze Randall Finds New Life On the Net". Adult Video News. Retrieved 2008-07-28.[dead link]
- Tristan Taormino (2005-03-29). "Meet the Randalls". Village Voice. Retrieved 2008-07-26.
- Sherri L. Shaulis (2008-04-24). "Sex.com Enlists Holly Randall as Columnist". Adult Video News. Archived from the original on 2008-06-06. Retrieved 2008-07-26.
- "Holly Randall Completes Cover Feat". Adult Video News. 2005-11-30. Retrieved 2008-07-26.[dead link]
- "Holly Randall Launches Official Site". Adult Video News. 2009-04-02. Retrieved 2009-05-30.
- Bob Preston (2007-07-12). "Suze and Holly Randall to Appear on 'The Insider'". XBIZ. Retrieved 2008-07-26.
- Butler, Vanessa. "How to Film a Sex Tape with Holly Randall". Playboy. Retrieved 16 March 2014.
- Randall, Holly (2009). Erotic Dream Girls. Frankfurt, M.: Goliath Books. ISBN 9783936709391.
- Randall, Holly (2011). Kinky nylons. Frankfurt am Main: Goliath. ISBN 9783936709506.
Game Changer: In 2013 Holly Randall was named one of the most influential women in the adult industry by AVN Magazine.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Holly Randall.|
- Holly Randall's Web site
- Holly Randall Blog
- Podcast Interview with Holly Randall
- Holly Randall Interview with Real Sex Advice