Holly Ross with The Lovely Eggs at the Night and Day Cafe, Manchester, 2011.
|Associated acts||Angelica, The Lovely Eggs|
Her singing was described as "soft as butter Lancastrian tones."
Since the split of Angelica in 2002, Ross concentrated on her personal life and career until returning to music in 2006, with a new band formed with husband David Blackwell called The Lovely Eggs.
- "Teenage Girl Crush" (1997)
- "Why Did You Let My Kitten Die?" (1999)
- "Bring Back Her Head" (1999)
- "Take Me I'm Your Disease" (2000)
- http://www.stylusmagazine.com/feature.php?ID=723 Stylusmagazine.com Retrieved on 05-10-07