Holly posing on the movie box of "my first sex teacher"
|Born||Holly Joy Sampson
September 4, 1973 
Prescott, Arizona, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||110 lb (50 kg)|
|No. of adult films||54 (per IAFD)|
Holly Joy Sampson, also known as Nicolette Foster, Andrea Michaels or Zoe (born September 4, 1973) is an American pornographic film actress and model. She is noted for playing the title role in the Emmanuelle 2000 series of films.
Sampson was born in Prescott, Arizona. As a teenager, she had mainstream acting roles, appearing as Fred Savage's love interest in the Wonder Years episode "The Summer Song" (1989), and one episode each of My Two Dads, Beauty and the Beast and Matlock, as well as the film Pump Up The Volume. She starred in Other Men's Wives (1996) and had a minor part in the 1998 TV movie Gia.
Sampson began her career in the porn industry by doing several hardcore films in 1998 under the single-name aliases "Nicolette" and "Zoe," but quickly left this side of the industry to perform in softcore films. Her credits from this softcore period (2000–2003) include erotic TV shows such as Lady Chatterly's Stories, The Voyeur, Thrills, The Best Sex Ever and Bedtime Stories. She also performed in a number of feature-length softcore films (under the name Holly Sampson), and non-hardcore fetish videos (under her alias Nicolette Foster).
In 2008, Sampson returned to the hardcore non-fetish side of adult film, under the name Holly Sampson.
In December 2009, Sampson was one of several women linked to professional golfer Tiger Woods's marital infidelities. She claimed on an adult website video that she had sex with him at his bachelor party. She later stated that she did not have an affair with Woods while he was married.
- "Personal Bio: Holly Sampson". IAFD.com. Retrieved 2008-05-17.
- "Emmanuelle (character)". IMDb. Retrieved 2008-06-03.
- ""The Wonder Years" Summer Song (1989)". IMDb. Retrieved 2008-06-03.
- "Gia (1998)". IMDb. Retrieved 2008-06-03.
- "Pretty Cool (2001)". IMDb. Retrieved 2008-06-03.
- "ABC News".
- "CBS News". 2009-12-11.
- QMI Agency (2010-12-10). "Porn actress talks Tiger on video". Toronto Sun. Retrieved 4 March 2010.
- Evelyn Yamine (2010-02-20). "I've let you down, says Tiger Woods in apology". The Courier-Mail. Retrieved 2 March 2010.