Holly Schepisi (born December 20, 1971) is an American lawyer, businesswoman, and Republican Party politician who has served in the New Jersey General Assembly, representing the 39th legislative district since January 10, 2012.
Schepisi is the daughter of John A. Schepisi, a lawyer and former chairman of the Bergen County Republican Organization. She earned a B.A. degree from The Catholic University of America in politics and psychology in 1993, and a J.D. from Fordham University School of Law in 1997. She served as an intern for Congresswoman Marge Roukema. In 2007, she began serving as the Township Attorney for River Vale, New Jersey.
In August 2011, Charlotte Vandervalk announced her retirement from the General Assembly seat in the 39th district. A resident of River Vale, Schepisi was selected by the Bergen County Republican Organization to take Vandervalk's place on the ballot, and in the general election she and her running mate Bob Schroeder defeated the Democratic candidates, Anthony Iannarelli Jr. and Michael McCarthy. She was sworn in on January 10, 2012.
Each of the forty districts in the New Jersey Legislature has one representative in the New Jersey Senate and two members in the New Jersey General Assembly. The other representatives from the 39th District for the 2014-2015 Legislative Session are:
- Max Pizarro (2011-08-31). "Schepisi consolidates support in LD39". PolitickerNJ.com. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "Assemblywoman Holly Schepisi". New Jersey Legislature. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- Deena Yellin (2011-11-08). "GOP incumbents Cardinale and Schroeder, newcomer Schepisi win in 39th District". The Record (Bergen County). Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- Official List Candidate Returns for General Assembly For November 2011 General Election, New Jersey Department of State, December 14, 2011. Accessed January 29, 2012.
- "Turnover in N.J. Legislature is slight". Asbury Park Press. 2012-01-10. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- Legislative Roster 2012-2013 Session, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed January 29, 2012.