Hollym, East Riding of Yorkshire
Hollym shown within the East Riding of Yorkshire
|Population||513 (2011 census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Unitary authority||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Ceremonial county||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Region||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|UK Parliament||Beverley and Holderness|
Hollym is a small village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England, in an area known as Holderness. It is situated approximately 2 miles (3.2 km) south of Withernsea and is on the A1033 road.
Hollym airfield lies just to the north of the village and is suitable for light aircraft.
- "Key Figures for 2011 Census: Key Statistics: Area: Hollym CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- "2001 Census: Key Statistics: Parish Headcounts: Area: Hollym CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 17 May 2008.
- English Heritage. "Church of St Nicholas (1083479)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 5 February 2013.
- Butt, R. V. J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 1-8526-0508-1. OCLC 60251199.
- Gazetteer — A–Z of Towns Villages and Hamlets. East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2006. p. 7.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hollym.|
- English Heritage. "Details from listed building database (166553)". Images of England.- St Nicholas' Church
- Hollym in the Domesday Book
|This East Riding of Yorkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|