Hollywood Reservation, formerly known as the Dania Reservation, is one of six Seminole Indian reservations governed by the federally recognized Seminole Tribe of Florida, located near Hollywood, Florida. The reservation is bordered by the communities of Hollywood and Davie, in Broward County. The reservation is 480–acres large.
Other Seminole Tribe of Florida reservations are:
- Big Cypress Reservation, the largest territory, including 81.972 sq mi (212.306 km²), in Broward and Hendry Counties
- Brighton Reservation, 57,090 sq mi (147,862 km²), Glades County
- Hollywood Reservation (formerly called the Dania Reservation), 497 acres (2.011 km2) acres, Broward County
- Immokalee Reservation, Collier County
- Fort Pierce Reservation, a 50 acres (0.20 km2) site in St. Lucie County, taken into trust for the tribe in 1995 by the United States Department of the Interior.
- Pritzker, Barry M. A Native American Encyclopedia: History, Culture, and Peoples. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000. ISBN 978-0-19-513877-1.
Coordinates: 26°02′32″N 80°12′45″W / 26.04222°N 80.21250°W