From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Holmengrå (historically: Holmengraa) may refer to the following:
- Holmengrå, Finnmark, a small fishing village in Sør-Varanger municipality, Finnmark county, Norway
- Holmengrå, Hordaland, a small island in Fedje municipality, Hordaland county, Norway
- Holmengrå Lighthouse, a lighthouse on the island of Holmengrå in Fedje municipality, Norway
- Holmengrå, Sweden, a small island just west of Strömstad in Västra Götaland County, Sweden
- Holmengrå, Østfold, a small island in Hvaler municipality in Østfold county, Norway
- Battle of Holmengrå (in Hvaler), a battle during the Civil war era in Norway on 12 Nov 1139
- MS Holmengraa is the name of a Norwegian tanker which was sunk on 28 December 1944 in an Allied air strike during World War II
- Grey Island, originally called Holmen graa, in the South Orkney islands near Antarctica
- Holmengråfjorden, a fjord that flows past Holmengrå in Sør-Varanger, Norway
- Holmengråfjellet, a mountain to the north of Holmengrå in Sør-Varanger, Norway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.