From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Holy Cow)
|Look up holy cow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holy cow may refer to:
- Holy cow (expression), an exclamation of surprise
- Cattle in religion, particularly in Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, and Ancient Egyptian religion
- Bull (mythology), as it pertains to ancient mythology
- Holy Cow, an Indian travelogue by Sarah Macdonald (journalist)
- Holy Cow Casino and Brewery, a casino in Las Vegas, Nevada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.