Holy Cross Cemetery, North Arlington, New Jersey
|Location||North Arlington, New Jersey|
|Owned by||Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Newark|
|Size||200 acres (0.81 km2)|
|Number of graves||254,000 in 2002|
|Website||Holy Cross Cemetery|
Holy Cross Cemetery is a cemetery located in North Arlington, New Jersey, United States. Since its establishment in 1915, it has interred over 250,000 individuals. The cemetery operates under the supervision of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Newark. 
By January 1, 2003, the cemetery had provided services for 254,000 individuals, and has been averaging over four thousand services each year for the past decade. The cemetery now utilizes 150 acres (0.61 km2) developed with an additional 50 acres (200,000 m2) developable available.
- Richard Boiardo, (1890-1984), gangster
- Dominick V. Daniels (1908–1987), represented New Jersey's 14th congressional district from 1959 to 1977.
- Sam Dente (1922–2002), Major League Baseball shortstop from 1947 to 1955.
- Stephen R. Gregg (1914–2005), awarded Medal of Honor for gallantry during World War II
- James Hall (1900–1940), actor
- Maria Jeritza (1887–1982), opera singer
- John Gerald Milton (1881–1977), United States Senator from New Jersey.
- Nick Piantanida (1932–1966) First civilian space program. Attempted to sky dive from the edge of space at a record of 123,800 feet.
- Frank E. Rodgers (1909–2000), Mayor of Harrison, New Jersey for 48 years
- "Holy Cross Cemetery". Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Newark. Retrieved 2007-08-26. "This Archdiocesan facility is 200 acres (0.81 km2) in size and located in North Arlington, at the south end of Bergen County. At the end of the calendar 2002 the cemetery had provided burial or entombment facilities for 254,000 individuals, averaging 4,218 services each year for the past 10 years.The cemetery was established in 1915 and now has 150 acres (0.61 km2) developed with the balance of 50 acres (200,000 m2) all able to be developed. Mausoleum development began in 1980, currently completing the Holy Rosary addition, which will bring the total number of crypts to 28,000. It continues to offer ground as well as private and community Chapel Mausoleum facilities."
- Sam Dente Stats, Baseball Almanac. Accessed August 15, 2007.
- Holy Cross Cemetery
- Holy Cross Cemetery
- Holy Cross Cemetery at Find a Grave
- GraveInfo for Holy Cross Cemetery