Holy Dragons band on the stage
|Genres||Power metal, heavy metal, speed metal|
|Years active||Since 1992|
|Labels||Metalism Records, MetalAgen, Union of Music, Pitch Black Records|
|Past members||Holger Komaroff
Since the beginning to the present day the main musical direction for the group has been heavy metal. The band sticks to the 1980s style.
The band recorded its first full-length album, Dragon Steel, in 1998. Since 2003, the band began to work with the Russian record label Metalism Records, some of the albums were released in cooperation with Soyuz Music, Metal Agen, Sound Age, etc.
In 2009, the band released the album Iron Mind as a free downloadable Internet release.
The bands creation date is considered to be 11 September 1992 when guitarist Jurgen Thunderson got together the first line-up with the singer Oleg "Holger" Komaroff, in order to make music in the style of hard rock and heavy metal.
By the end of 1994 and, after several lineup changes, the current team fell apart, to continue its existence in 1995 as a new structure. The first demo of the new structure, called the Halloween Night, was recorded in 1996.
Since 1997, the group became known as Holy Dragons, doing the first studio albums and concert performances with the same name. By the end of 2009 Komarov left the group, and a man hiding under a pseudonym Zerstörer was working as a singer for the band for that time.
In 2010, the band was joined by Ian Breeg, also known as a participant of the project of Holzwarth Brothers (Blind Guardian, Rhapsody of Fire) called Brutal Godz and the band Hammerforce. (According to the site mastersland.ru)
(as of 2012)
- Anders Kraft
- Daniel Thorne
- Holger Komarov
- The Zerstorer
- Gil Sheffield
- Steven Dreico
- Chris Larson
- Muha Fly
- Andrey Evseenko
- The Zerstorer
- Simon "Sam"
- Seva Sabbath
- Yurii Morev
- Halloween Night (demo) – 1997[clarification needed]
- "Enjoy the Storm" / "Wild Cat" (single) – 1997
- Dragon Steel (demo) – 1997[clarification needed]
- Knights of Camelot (EP) – 1998
- Dragon Steel (album) – 1998
- Dragon's Ballads (album) – 1999
- The Best (compilation album) – 1999
- House of the Winds (album) – 1999
- Thunder in the Night (album) – 2000
- "Strannik Zvezd" (single) – 2001
- Rage of Dragon Lord (compilation album) – 2001
- Warlock (demo) – 2001[clarification needed]
- Sudniy Den' (Judgment Day; album) – 2002
- Gotterdammerung (Sumerki Bogov) (Twilight of the Gods; album) – 2003
- Obitel Vetrov (album) – 2004
- Polunochniy Grom (album) – 2004
- Volki Odina (Wolves of Odin; album) – 2005
- Voshod Chyornoy Luny (Black Moon Rising; album) – 2006
- Labirint Illyuziy (Labyrinth of Illusion; album) – 2007
- Железный Рассудоk (Iron Mind; album) – 2009
- Runaway 12 (album) – 2010
- Zerstörer (The Chapters of the World War III; album) – 2010
- List of heavy-metal bands
- List of Pitch Black Records artists
- List of power-metal bands
- List of speed-metal bands
- Music of Kazakhstan
- According to the official website, the original name, Axcess, was changed to its present name in 1997.
||This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (February 2013)|