Holy Grail (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Holy Grail or holy grail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Holy Grail is a mystical object in the Arthurian legend.
Holy Grail can also refer to:
- "Holy Grail" (Hunters & Collectors song), 1992
- "Holy Grail" (Jay-Z song), 2013
- Holy Grail (album), an 2011 album by Versailles
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail, a 1975 comedy film
- Holy Grail (band), a heavy metal band from Pasadena, California
- Holy Grail tapestries woven by Morris & Co.
- Any major unsolved problem in a given field; see List of unsolved problems
- A CSS programming trick that enables the page to be divided into three columns
- A rare, valuable object, source, event or difficult-to-reach goal in a given field
- Stanley Cup, sometimes referred to as the "Holy Grail"
- AFL Premiership, sometimes referred to as the "Holy Grail"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy Grail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.