Holy Land (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Holy Land refers to the land of Israel, sacred to Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
"Holy Land" or "The Holy Land" may also refer to:
- Holy Land (Liverpool) refers to an area of south Toxteth, Liverpool, with streets named after Biblical characters
- Holy Land (album) is a concept album by Brazilian power metal band Angra
- Holy Land, a planned attraction at Ghost Town in the Sky theme park in Maggie Valley, North Carolina, USA
- The Holy Land (album) is a concept album by American country singer Johnny Cash
- Holy Land Experience is a theme park in Orlando, Florida, USA
- Holy Land USA, a miniature representation of Jerusalem and Bethlehem in Waterbury, Connecticut
- Holyland (Belfast), an area in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK, so named for its streets with names like Damascus Street, notable for incidents of anti-social student behaviour
- The Holyland (Wisconsin), a region in Wisconsin
- Holyland (manga) a manga by Mori Kouji
- Holyland is a neighborhood in southern Jerusalem.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.