From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up holy mackerel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holy Mackerel may refer to:
- The Holy Mackerel, a figure seen in the chandelier of the Massachusetts State House Senate chamber
- The Holy Mackerel, a 1960s band featuring Paul Williams
- The Holy Mackerel, a 1990s band fronted by Les Claypool
- "Holy mackerel!", an exclamation originating from the American television show Amos 'n' Andy
- "Hey Hey Holy Mackerel", a 1969 Chicago Cubs fight song, written by Johnny Frigo
- The "Holy Mackerel", a humorous colloquialism for the fish-shaped Ichthys symbol
- HolyMackerel, a Florida beer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy Mackerel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.