Holy Name Medical Center
|Holy Name Medical Center|
|Location||718 Teaneck Rd
Teaneck, New Jersey, United States
|Care system||Medicare (US), Medicaid, Charity care|
|Affiliated university||Columbia University|
|Lists||Hospitals in the United States|
Holy Name Medical Center is a fully accredited, not-for-profit healthcare facility based in Teaneck, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States, with off-site locations throughout Bergen County, and in Hudson and Passaic counties. Founded and sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace in 1925, the comprehensive 361-bed medical center offers leading-edge medical practice and technology administered in an environment rooted in a tradition of compassion and respect for every patient. Furthermore, Holy Name Medical Center has undertaken an ambitious effort to provide comprehensive health care services to underinsured and uninsured Korean patients from a wide area with its growing Korean Medical Program.
The institution was known as Holy Name Hospital until its name was changed in March 2010.
Programs and services
Holy Name Medical Center provides high-quality health care across a continuum that encompasses education, prevention, early intervention, comprehensive treatment options, rehabilitation and wellness maintenance-from conception through end-of-life.
In addition to patient care, Holy Name Medical Center's School of Nursing is renowned for the education of registered nurses and licensed practical nurses.
- Aaron Morrison (September 27, 2014). "Korean Medical Program draws 1,500 to Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck". North Jersey Media Group. Retrieved September 28, 2014.
- Barbara Williams (2012-10-20). "Annual Korean health fair draws crowds at Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck". North Jersey Media Group Inc. Retrieved 2012-11-14.
- Barbara Williams (2012-11-24). "Holy Name will screen 2,000 for Hepatitis B". North Jersey Media Group Inc. Retrieved 2012-11-24.
- Karen Rouse (September 29, 2013). "North Jersey Korean health fair data help track risks". North Jersey Media Group. Retrieved September 29, 2013.
- Layton, Mary Jo. "Teaneck hospital renamed Holy Name Medical Center", The Record (Bergen County), March 10, 2010. Accessed March 10, 2010.
|This article relating to a hospital in New Jersey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|