Holy Sepulchre Cemetery is a Catholic cemetery in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. It is owned by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Located at 4001 West Cheltenham Avenue, it abuts the county line separating Cheltenham Township, Montgomery County from Northwest Philadelphia. It has a Chestnut Hill mailing address (PO Box 27544, Philadelphia, PA 19118-0452), although the grounds are on the Montgomery County side of the boundary, in Cheltenham Township.
Visitors are greeted by rolling manicured lawns, a large entrance gate, winding roads, many large vaults, and abundant statuary.
The cemetery opened in 1894.
- Stan Baumgartner (1894–1955), major league baseball pitcher
- Michael Crescenz, Congressional Medal of Honor recipient (Vietnam), later reinterred in Arlington National Cemetery
- William J. Green, Jr. (1910–1963), congressman
- Bill Hallman (1867-1920), Major League Baseball player
- John B. Kelly, Sr. (1889–1960), Olympic gold medalist at rowing, father of Grace Kelly
- Connie Mack, Hall of Fame baseball player and manager
- John J. McVeigh, Medal of Honor recipient (World War II)
- David Reilly, lead singer of the band God Lives Underwater
- Frank Rizzo, Sr., mayor of Philadelphia
- Steve Yerkes (1888–1971), professional baseball player
Coordinates: 40°05′17″N 75°10′19″W / 40.088°N 75.172°W