Holy Sepulchre Cemetery (New Rochelle, New York)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The main entrance to Holy Sepulchre Cemetery
|Location||New Rochelle, New York|
|Owned by||Blessed Sacrament Church|
Holy Sepulchre Cemetery is a Catholic cemetery in New Rochelle in Westchester County, New York. The cemetery is maintained by the Blessed Sacrament Church, whose priest, Father McLoughlin, started it in 1886.
- Poust, Mary Ann (1998-11-05). "An Institution - Blessed Sacrament marks 150 years as a New Rochelle landmark". Catholic New York. Archived from the original on 2004-03-10. Retrieved 2009-03-21.
- "NYS DMNA: Media Advisory: Medal of Honor To Be Paired With Historic Civil War Flag". New York State Division of Military and Naval Affairs. New York State Office of Public Affairs. 2008-06-13. Retrieved 2009-03-21.
- Jarvis, Everett Grant (1996). Final Curtain: Deaths of Noted Movie and TV Personalities, 1912-1996. Carol Pub. Group. p. 278.
- "Madeline Foy, 82; Last Daughter of Seven Little Foys". Los Angeles Times. 1988-07-14. Retrieved 2009-03-21.
- Folkart, Burt A. (1987-12-17). "Obituaries Mary Foy; One of Last 3 in Zany Family". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2009-03-21.
- Koykka, Arthur S. (1986). Project remember: a national index of gravesites of notable Americans. Reference Publications. p. 177. ISBN 978-0-917256-22-6.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Holy Sepulchre Cemetery
- Holy Sepulchre Cemetery at Find A Grave