Holy Sepulchre Cemetery is a Catholic cemetery in Rochester, NY. The cemetery is across Lake Avenue from Riverside Cemetery.
- Patrick Barry, co-founder of the Ellwanger & Barry Nursery that helped change Rochester from the "Flour City" to the "Flower City"
- Louise Brooks, famous silent film actress
- Assunta Cantisano, co-founder of Ragú
- Richard J. Curran, Mayor of Rochester and Medal of Honor recipient
- Red Dooin, catcher and manager for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Pete Duel, actor
- James P.B. Duffy, congressman
- Jean Giambrone, Rochester's "First Lady of Sports," the first female to be awarded full press credentials at the Masters Tournament in Augusta, Georgia.
- "Rattlesnake Pete" Gruber, local eccentric, owner of Rattlesnake Pete Museum of rattlesnakes and oddities
- Edward D. Hoch, author of detective fiction
- George Mogridge, pitcher for the New York Yankees and Washington Senators and other teams
- Ralph E. Quattrociocchi, state senator
- Colonel Patrick O'Rorke, civil war hero
- Francis Tumblety, Jack the Ripper suspect
- Catherine de Valera Wheelwright, mother of Eamon de Valera
Coordinates: 43°12′46″N 77°38′02″W / 43.21278°N 77.63389°W