From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up holy cow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holy cow may refer to:
- Holy cow (expression), an exclamation of surprise
- Cattle in religion, particularly in Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, and Ancient Egyptian religion
- Bull (mythology), as it pertains to ancient mythology
- Holy Cow, an Indian travelogue by Sarah Macdonald (journalist)
- Holy Cow Casino and Brewery, a casino in Las Vegas, Nevada
- "Holy Cow", a song by Lee Dorsey
- "Holy Cow", a song by K-OS on the album The Anchorman Mixtape
- "Holy Cow", a song by Yolanda Be Cool
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy cow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.