From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Holy man can refer to:
- a person, usually an ascetic, who is exceptionally pious or religious (see sacred).
- "Holy Man", an instrumental by Dennis Wilson, recorded during the Pacific Ocean Blue sessions that was abandoned before a vocal track was recorded. It was subsequently lost until its inclusion on the 2009 Legacy Edition of the album.
- "Holy Man", a song by One Minute Silence.
- Holy Man, a movie starring Eddie Murphy
- "Holy Man", a song by Paul Weller on the 1993 album Wild Wood
- "Holy Man", a song by Deep Purple from their 1974 album Stormbringer
- a freestyle motocross trick where the rider lets go of his bike.
- Holy Man, an Oratorio written by David Palmer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.