From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hom)
Hom, HOM, or similar may refer to:
- Hom, a functor in the mathematical field of category theory
- Hom, a class of trumpet-like wind instruments, as used in pre-Columbian and traditional Maya music of Mesoamerica
- HOm scale, a particular model railway scale or gauge
- HOM, men's underwear brand, owned by Triumph International
- Hall of mirrors effect, in 3D computer graphics
- Hands On Miami, a volunteer community-service organization in Miami, Florida
- Head of Mission, a generic term used to refer to the head of a diplomatic representation
- Heart of Midlothian F.C., an association football club based in Scotland
- Heart of Misery, a song by Finnish rock band The Rasmus
- Higher-order modulation, a type of digital modulation usually with an order of 4 or higher
- Holland (Amtrak station), a railway station in Michigan, USA (Amtrak station code HOM)
- Homer Airport in Homer, Alaska (IATA code HOM)
- Hong–Ou–Mandel effect in quantum optics.
- House of Milan, American publisher of bondage magazines
- Armenian Relief Society, alternate acronym HOM, based on the Armenian name Հայ Օգնութիան Միութիւն
- Hom-e Khosrow, a village in Iran
- Tan (surname) spelled in Toishanese
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HOM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.