From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up homage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Homage may mean:
- Homage (arts), an allusion or imitation by one artist to another.
- Homage (feudal), the medieval oath of allegiance.
- Commendation ceremony, medieval homage ceremony
- Homage Comics, a comics imprint.
- Homage (sculpture), by Haydn Davies, created 1975 and destroyed in 2005
- Homage to Catalonia, a book by George Orwell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.