From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Homberg may refer to:
- Homberg (Efze), administrative seat of Schwalm-Eder-Kreis, Hesse
- Homberg (Ohm), in the district of Vogelsbergkreis, Hesse
- Homberg, Westerwaldkreis, in the district of Westerwaldkreis, Rhineland-Palatinate
- Homberg, Kusel, in the district of Kusel, Rhineland-Palatinate
- Homberg (Ratingen), in Ratingen
- Homberg (Duisburg), in Duisburg
People with the surname
- Wilhelm Homberg, Dutch chemist
- Herz Homberg, Austrian educator and writer
- House of Homberg (medieval Switzerland)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.