- For the song by Eva Santamaría, see Hombres (song).
- For the 1960s band from Memphis, Tennessee, see The Hombres.
|Created by||Henrik Jansson
|Written by||Henrik Jansson
|Country of origin||Norway
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Running time||60 minutes (Including commercials)|
|Original release||September 23, 2006|
The criminal Pål Skogland has been sitting in prison, where he got information on 354 million he could get his hands on. Skogland puts together a team. He gets Manne af Ejderhorn, an upper class kid, and the two brothers Victor and Emil Carlberg. The two works in a financial company they are going to steal the money from. The 354 million is going to be transferred to a bank in Majorca, Spain. Everything seems to be going their way until they arrive in Majorca.
- Hombres med ambisoner (Norwegian)
- Skolmen og hans menn (Norwegian)
- Hombres at the Internet Movie Database