|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2008)|
|Industry||Home Decor Chain|
|Number of locations||69|
|Products||Housewares, small appliances, bath accessories, bedding, furniture, home decor.|
|Owners||NRDC Equity Partners|
|Parent||Hudson's Bay Company|
Home Outfitters (known as Déco Découverte in Quebec) is Canada's largest kitchen, bed, and bath superstore, with 69 stores across the country selling bedding, towels, housewares, and other home accessories.
Home Outfitters stores are generally found in open-air shopping centres, in contrast to sister chains Hudson's Bay and Zellers which are usually located in enclosed malls. The average Home Outfitters store size is 34,000 square feet (3,200 m2).
In July 2014 parent company Hudson's Bay announced they would be shuttering two Home Outfitters locations, in Mississauga and Abbotsford, in January 2015. This move was made as the company "focuses on making more of its products available online".
Home Outfitters operates 69 stores in mostly urban centers across most of Canada:
- Alberta - Calgary (5 Locations), Edmonton (3 Locations), Spruce Grove
- British Columbia - Victoria, Burnaby, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Richmond, Abbotsford (Closing), Port Coquitlam, Langley, Kelowna, Nanaimo
- Manitoba - Winnipeg
- Nova Scotia - Halifax
- Ontario - North York (2 Locations), Etobicoke, Vaughan, Concord, Scarborough, Kanata, Orleans, Mississauga (Closing), Gloucester, Ottawa, Thunder Bay, Guelph
- Quebec - Quebec City, Montreal
- Saskatchewan - Saskatoon, Regina
- Déco Découverte Website
- Home Outfitters Website