Home run (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up home run in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A home run in baseball refers to a hit in which the batter successfully rounds all the bases on one hit.
Home run may also refer to:
In entertainment and media
- Homerun (Gotthard album), 2001
- "Home Run" (song), a 2012 Single by Misha B
- Homerun (The Kelly Family album), 2004
- Homerun EP, a 2009 EP by The Baseball Project
- Colm and Jim-Jim's Home Run, an Irish television gameshow
- Homerun Range, a mountain range in Antarctica
- Home Run (call sign) US Navy call sign for the Gearing-class destroyer USS Leary (DDR-879)
- Project HOMERUN, a US aerial intelligence operation against USSR in 1956-60
- Camp Home Run, an American Army WWII "cigarette camp" located near Le Havre, France and named after a then-popular American cigarette brand
- In American and Canadian football, the term "home run" is used to refer to a touchdown scored from a long distance
In other uses
- Home Run Inn, a pizzeria chain in the Chicago, Illinois metropolitan area
- In the baseball metaphors for sex, a home run means achieving sexual intercourse on a date
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.