From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up homefront in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A home front or homefront is the civilian populace of the nation at war as an active support system of its military. The term can refer to:
U.S. Civil War
World War I
- Home front during World War I, covering all major countries involved
World War II
- Home front during World War II, covering numerous countries
Homefront may also refer to:
- Home Front Command, an Israeli military command
- Homefront, the book by Patti Davis, née Reagan
Film and television
- Homefront, a 2013 action-thriller directed by Gary Fleder.
- Home Front (TV series), a lifestyle television series airing on TVNZ's channel Television One
- Homefront (TV series), British BBC TV show series about interior design
- Homefront (U.S. TV series), 1990s American ABC TV show series set in the 1940s
- "The Home Front", episode of the science fiction television series The 4400
- "Homefront" (Brothers & Sisters episode), episode of Brothers & Sisters TV series
- "Homefront" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), episode from the fourth season of the television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Homefront (video game), a 2011 video game developed by Kaos Studios
- Homefront 2, a upcoming video game developed by Crytek, the sequel to the 2011 game Homefront
- Homefront, the former title of the radio program, Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.