|Industry||Web hosting service|
|Headquarters||Menlo Park, California, USA|
|Key people||Justin Kitch, Founder and CEO
David Wu Tang, COO
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (December 2006)|
Homestead Technologies is the owner and operator of a paid web hosting service based in Menlo Park, California. It has existed in various forms since launching in 1998 as a free service. Since then, it has expanded to include WYSIWIG site building tools and e-commerce services.
- Steiner, Ina (2007-02-04). "Homestead Sites for eBay Sellers". Auction Bytes. Retrieved 2007-04-25.
- "United Online Acquires Online Digital Photo Sharing Business from Homestead Technologies" (Press release). Homestead Technologies. 2005-03-28. Retrieved 2007-04-25.
- e-Rod Tech Watch Blog » Homestead.com CEO says screw customers!
- Kitch, Justin (2006-11-16). "Maybe you should fire that customer?". Retrieved 2007-04-25.
- "Intuit to Acquire Homestead Technologies" (Press release). Intuit. 2007-11-26. Retrieved 2007-11-26. ""Joining Intuit will help us continue pursuing our dream of enabling every small business, entrepreneur and organization to effectively compete by leveraging the power of the Internet," said Justin Kitch, founder and chief executive officer of Homestead Technologies."
- Homestead corporate site
- Company profile on Hoover's
- Best Home-Based Business Ideas - BusinessWeek interview with Homestead on the best ideas for small home businesses in 2007.
- Ten Clues that your Website is Dead - SMB News
- Web Sites: They're Not Just for E-commerce - Small Business Computing
|This article about a telecommunications company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|