From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up homo or homo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Homo may also refer to:
- ὅμο-, Greek prefix meaning "the same", opposite of "hetero-" (Greek ἕτερο- )
- Homo, a colloquial abbreviation for homogenized milk (Canadian English)
- Homos, an alternate spelling for hummus or hommus, a Levantine Arab food dip or spread made from chickpeas
- Homo-, in chemistry, a prefix in trivial names indicating a homolog, an organic analog of next higher straight chain/ring size at some part of molecule
- HOMO, in chemistry an acronym for Highest Occupied Molecular Orbital
- Homo, Latin for "man", "human being"
- HomO, short name of the Swedish Ombudsman against Discrimination on Grounds of Sexual Orientation
- Homo (slang) a colloquial, usually pejorative abbreviation for "homosexual" (adjective or noun)
- Homo, wolfhound in Victor Hugo's novel The Man Who Laughs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.