Homo sapiens (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Homosapien)
|Look up Homo sapiens in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikispecies has information related to: Homo sapiens|
Homo sapiens is the taxonomic binomial name of the contemporary human species.
Homo sapiens may also refer to:
- Homo sapiens idaltu, a proposed subspecies (extinct) related to the modern human subspecies Homo sapiens sapiens
- Homo sapiens neanderthalensis, an alternative to Homo neanderthalsis that implies Neanderthal man might be a subspecies more closely related to modern humans
- Homo sapiens rhodesiensis, an alternative nomenclature for Homo rhodesiensis
- Homo sapiens sapiens, subspecies that precisely represents modern humans, the earliest of whom emerged about 200,000 years ago – the only human subspecies still alive on Earth
- Homo Sapiens (band), an Italian pop-rock band
- Homo sapiens (Marvel Comics), species in the fictional Marvel Universe
- Homo Sapiens (album), album by the Finnish rock group YUP
- "Homo Sapiens" (song), song from The Cooper Temple Clause's third album Make This Your Own released in 2007
- Homo Sapiens 1900, documentary directed by Peter Cohen
- Homo sapiens (novel), 1896 novel about deviance and sexuality, by Stanisław Przybyszewski
- Homosapien (album), an album by Pete Shelley
- "Homosapien" (song), the title track of the album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Homo sapiens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.