|Also called||CB350 Super Sport|
|Engine||325.6 cc (19.87 cu in) OHC air-cooled 180° parallel twin,|
|Bore / stroke||64 mm × 50.6 mm (2.52 in × 1.99 in)|
|Top speed||170 km/h (110 mph) (claimed)|
|Power||36 bhp (27 kW) @ 10,500 rpm|
|Torque||2.55 kg·m (25.0 N·m; 18.4 lbf·ft) @ 9,500 rpm|
|Suspension||Front: telescoping fork
|Brakes||Front: drum (1968–1972) disc (1973)
|Tires||3.00 in × 18 in (76 mm × 457 mm)|
|Wheelbase||52 in (1,300 mm)|
|Dimensions||L: 80.3 in (2,040 mm)
W: 30.5 in (770 mm)
|Weight||328 lb (149 kg) (dry)
374.8 lb (170.0 kg) (wet)
|Fuel capacity||2.64 US gal (10.0 l; 2.20 imp gal)|
|Oil capacity||2 US qt (1,900 ml)|
The Honda CB350 is a 325.6 cubic centimetres (19.87 cu in) OHC parallel twin cylinder, four-stroke motorcycle produced by Honda for model years 1968 through 1973. With its reliable motor and dual Keihin carburetors, it became Honda's best-selling model. More than 250,000 were sold in five years, with 67,180 sold in 1972 alone. In 1968 it was the best-selling motorcycle worldwide. The CB350 evolved during its production run with cosmetic changes and improvements to the suspension and brakes.
Like its predecessor, the CB77 Superhawk, the CB350 was also offered in scrambler form, as the CL350, with high-mounted exhausts and a 19-inch front wheel, and as the SL350, with upswept exhausts and off-road styling.
In the UK at this time learners were limited to motorcycles of 250 cc, and the sleeved-down CB250 K4 was popular in Britain, especially in yellow. The 350 was relatively unusual, identical in appearance except for the colour, always green.
- "Honda Dream CB350 Export", Honda Collection Hall, Honda, 2010, retrieved 2011-01-08
- Bacon, Roy (1996), Honda: The Early Classic Motorcycles : All the Singles, Twins and Fours, Including Production Racers and Gold Wing-1947 to 1977, Niton Publishing, pp. 182, 189, ISBN 1-85579-028-9
- Frank, Aaron (2003). Honda Motorcycles. Motorbooks International. p. 79. ISBN 0760310777.
- Walker, Mick (2006). Honda Production Motorcycles: 1946-1980. The Crowood Press Ltd. p. 81. ISBN 1-86126-820-3.
- Of motorcycles and movies BikeExif.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Honda CB350.|
|Honda motorcycle timeline, 1970s (street) - next »|
|Honda · List of Honda motorcycles|
|Touring||GL1000 Gold Wing|