From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Type of document||Passport|
|Eligibility requirements||Honduran citizenship|
Honduran Passports are issued to Honduran citizens to travel outside of Honduras.
- Council regulation 539/2001 
- Council regulation 1932/2006 
- Council regulation 539/2001 consolidated version, 19.1.2007 
- List of nationals who do need a visa to visit the UK .
- List of countries whose passport holders do not require visas to enter Ireland .
|This passport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Honduras-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|