Honey Badger Don't Care
|Honey Badger Don't Care|
|Publisher||Andrews McMeel Publishing (Hardcover edition)|
|Media type||Print (Hardback)|
Honey Badger Don't Care is a 2011 non-fiction book by Randall that focuses on comedic descriptions of several animals. The book is based on the YouTube viral video The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger. In addition to the honey badger, the book also includes chapters on the aye-aye, the Tasmanian devil, the Emperor tamarin, the pink fairy armadillo, the tarsier, the opossum, the solenodon, the wombat, the American bullfrog, and the sloth.
Critical reception to Honey Badger Don't Care has been mostly positive, with Audubon Magazine calling the book "memorable". The Willamette Week's review was mixed, stating that the book was "amusing, but much of the humor of the video is lost without Randall’s narration".
- Honey Badger Says, “Read This Book, Stupid” The Advocate
- Randall the Honey Badger guy made an 'anti-old-school animal book' Zap It
- BREAKING: Honey Badger Narrator 'Randall' Lands Book Deal Huffington Post
- Review: Randall, of Honey Badger Video Fame, Pens Book About More Crazy Animals Audubon Magazine
- Honey Badger Don’t Care Willamette Week
|This article about a comedy or humo(u)r book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|