Honey Bunches of Oats
Honey Bunches of Oats is a coldcereal by Post Holdings. After three years of development, Honey Bunches of Oats was introduced to markets in 1989. The cereal is made up of three kinds of flakes and oat clusters baked with a hint of honey. It is marketed as a source of whole grain. Other varieties have almonds or fruits added into the mix.
The ingredients of the cereal are corn, whole grain wheat, sugar, whole grain rolled oats, brown sugar, vegetable oil (canola or sunflower oil), rice flour, wheat flour, malted barley flour, salt, rice, whey (from milk), honey, malted corn and barley syrup, caramel color, artificial flavor,annato extract (color)
Current, past, and limited editions :
- Honey Roasted
- Raisin Medley
- Vanilla Bunches
- Bananas Bunches
- Pecan Bunches
- Apples and Cinnamon Bunches
- Cinnamon Bunches
- Real Chocolate Clusters
- Vanilla Clusters
- Fruit Blends Banana Blueberry
- Fruit Blends Peach Raspberry
- Fruit Blends Apple Strawberry (Coming in January 2013)
- Just Bunches Honey Roasted
- Just Bunches Cinnamon
- Just Bunches Caramel
- Greek Honey Crunch (Debuted in January 2013)
Vitamins and minerals
Honey Bunches of Oats contains iron, niacinamide, vitamin B6, vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), zinc oxide (source of zinc), folic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin D.
- "It's what's for breakfast"
- "That's why they call it 'The Best of the Bunch'"
- "One spoonful is all it takes" (2007–2009)
- "Taste the joy in every spoonful" (2009–present)
- "The magic's in the mix"