From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Honey trap)
|Look up honeypot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Honeypot is literally:
But as a metaphor, a honeypot or a honeytrap may refer to:
- Espionage recruitment involving sexual seduction in
- A type of sting operation such as a
- Honeypot (tourism), a honey pot site is a particularly popular visitor attraction which attracts tourists, and sometimes locals, in large numbers.
- King Protea, a common name for the flowering plant Protea cynaroides
- Honeypot ant, one of several species of ants
- The Honey Pot, a 1967 film starring Rex Harrison and Susan Hayward
- "Honeypot", a song by Beat Happening on their self-titled album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Honeypot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.