From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up honeydew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Honeydew may refer to:
- Honeydew (melon), a cultivar group of melon
- Honeydew (secretion), a sugar-rich sticky substance secreted by aphids, some scale insects and larvae and pupae of some Lepidoptera
- Honeydew, California, a town
- Honeydew, West Virginia
- Bunsen Honeydew, a fictional character from The Muppet Show
- Honey Dew Donuts, a Massachusetts-based franchise selling donuts and other breakfast foods
- Honeydew (album), a 2008 album by Shawn Mullins
- Honeydew (color), a pale shade of the color spring green
- Honeydew Moth
- Fuller's Organic Honey Dew, a brand of pale ale brewed by Fuller's Brewery
- Simon "Honeydew" Lane,a member of internet gaming group The Yogscast
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.