China Ferry Terminal viewed from Sky100
Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal (Chinese: 中國客運碼頭 or 中港碼頭) is a ferry terminal, located at China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong. It is one of three cross-border ferry terminals in Hong Kong.
The pier has operated since 1988. It operates 06:00–22:00 Monday–Friday, and 06:00–02:00 Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays. It provides ferry services to Macau and mainland China.
Several ferry companies operate routes that depart from the China Ferry Terminal, including:
- Chu Kong Passenger Transport (CKS), which operates services to Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Shunde, Panyu, Jiangmen, Dongguan, Heshan, Gaoming, Kaiping, Taishan, Doumen and Zhaoqing in mainland China.
- Xunlong, which operates a 50-minute service to Shekou, a suburb of Shenzhen in mainland China.
- Panyu Nansha Port Passenger Transport Company, which operates a 1h15-minute catamaran service to Nansha in mainland China.
- Cotai Jet, which operates a 1-hour service to Taipa Temporary Ferry Terminal
- TurboJET, with ferries every 30 minutes to Taipa Temporary Ferry Terminal.
Several KMB routes serve the China Ferry Terminal:
Coordinates: 22°17′58″N 114°10′02″E / 22.29931°N 114.16725°E