Honky Tonk (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A honky-tonk is a type of bar. The phrase may also refer to:
- Honky Tonk (1929 film), a musical drama starring Sophie Tucker
- Honky Tonk (1941 film), a Western starring Clark Gable and Lana Turner
- Honky Tonk (1974 film), a Western starring Richard Crenna and Margot Kidder
- Honky tonk music, a subgenre of country music
- A honky-tonk piano or tack piano, a piano modified to produce a more percussive sound
- Honky Tonk (Dude Mowrey album) redirects to Dude Mowrey
- Honky Tonk, album by Micky Green
- "Honky Tonk" (song), 1956 instrumental written by Billy Butler, Bill Doggett, Clifford Scott, and Shep Shepherd
- "Honky Tonk", a track from the Miles Davis album The Cellar Door Sessions
- Honky Tonk Women, 1969 song by The Rolling Stones
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Honky Tonk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.