From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hoodlum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hoodlum is a thug, usually in a group of misfits that are associated with crime or theft.
Hoodlum may also refer to:
- The Hoodlum (1919 film), starring Mary Pickford
- The Hoodlum (1951 film), an American film directed by Max Nosseck
- Hoodlum (film), a 1997 film starring Laurence Fishburne
- "Hoodlum" (song), a 1997 song by Mobb Deep
- NATO codename for the Russian/Soviet Kamov Ka-26 utility helicopter
- Enemies in the video game Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.