From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hoodlum (disambiguation))
A hoodlum is a thug, usually in a group of misfits that are associated with crime or theft.
 The earliest reference to the word hoodlum was in the December 14, 1866 Daily Evening Bulletin.
Hoodlum may also refer to:
- The Hoodlum (1919 film), starring Mary Pickford
- The Hoodlum (1951 film), an American film directed by Max Nosseck
- Hoodlum (film), a 1997 film starring Laurence Fishburne
- "Hoodlum" (song), a 1997 song by Mobb Deep
- NATO codename for the Russian/Soviet Kamov Ka-26 utility helicopter
- Enemies in the video game Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
- Top Hoodlum Program created by J. Edgar Hoover in 1957
|Look up hoodlum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Hoodlum". Retrieved October 4, 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hoodlum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.