From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hoods)
|Look up hood in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hood may refer to:
- Hood (headgear), type of head covering
- Hood, a flap of skin behind the head of a cobra
- Clitoral hood, a hood of skin surrounding the clitoris
- Hood (soft top), retractable soft roof of a convertible vehicle
- Hood (vehicle), covering over the engine compartment in a motor vehicle ('bonnet' in most Commonwealth countries)
- Fume hood, piece of laboratory safety equipment
- Lens hood, device used to block light from creating glare in photographs
- Range hood, exhaust system for a stove or cooktop
- Hood (band), British band
- Hood (novel), a 1995 novel by Emma Donoghue
- Hood, the first book of the King Raven Trilogy, a 2006 novel by Stephen R. Lawhead
- Hood (Thunderbirds), fictional character in the Thunderbirds TV series
- Hood (comics), fictional Marvel Comics character
- Hood (Malazan), fictional god in the Malazan Book of the Fallen universe
- Hoods (film), 1998 independent film directed by Mark Malone
- USS Hood (NCC-1703), a Constitution-class starship in the Star Trek franchise
- USS Hood (NCC-42296, originally NCC-2541), an Excelsior-class starship in the Star Trek franchise
- 'Hood (film), a 1998 Japanese film
- Hoods (band), American band
For people with the surname "Hood", see Hood (surname).
- Hood, Iran
- Hood, California
- Hood, Virginia
- Fort Hood, a U.S. Army post near Killeen, Texas
- Hood College, a liberal arts college in Frederick, Maryland
- Mount Hood is the tallest mountain in Oregon
- Hood County, Texas
- Hood Canal a fjord off Puget Sound in Washington state
- Hood River (disambiguation)
- List of ships called HMS Hood
- HP Hood, American food manufacturer (especially focusing on dairy products)
- Hood Steamer, early (1900-1) American manufacturer of steam cars in Lanark, Illinois, see List of defunct automobile manufacturers of the United States
- HOOD method, software design method
- Hood, codename for the largest secretly detonated thermonuclear device over United States territory. See Operation Plumbbob.
- 'hood, slang for neighbourhood or ghetto
- All pages beginning with "Hood"
- All pages with titles containing "Hood"
- Hoodwink (disambiguation)
- Hoodlum (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.