From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cass County's location in Indiana
|Elevation||682 ft (208 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||436418|
A post office was established at Hoover in 1873, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1928.
Hoover is located at.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Hoover, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Powell, Jehu Z. (1913). History of Cass County Indiana: From Its Earliest Settlement to the Present Time. Lewis Publishing Company. p. 465.
- Gannett, Henry (1905). The Origin of Certain Place Names in the United States. Govt. Print. Off. p. 160.
- "Cass County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 29 August 2014.
|This Cass County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|