From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
This article is about the words "hop" and "hops". For initialisms, see HOP (disambiguation).
Hop or hops usually refers to a kind of small jump, usually using only one leg can also be on two. It can also refer to:
- Hops, a flower used to prepare beer and other food items
- Humulus lupulus, the species of plants which is grown commercially in many countries to produce hops
- Lindy Hop, a swing dance of the 1920s and 1930s
- Sock Hop, an informal gathering which includes dancing
- Hop, the Bellhop, a 1919 silent comedy film featuring Oliver Hardy
- Hop, a 2002 film starring Jan Decleir
- Hop (film), a 2011 film
- Hop (software), a web broker and programming language
- Hop (networking), next gateway along a path to a destination host
- Hop (telecommunications), a telecommunications term in several different contexts
- HOP!, an airline subsidiary of Air France
- HOP card, smartcard ticket used in Auckland (NZ) buses
- "The Hop", the brand for public transport in Sydney and New South Wales
- Heritage Operations Processing System, a tool for management of historic railways
- Hop, informal term for opium, a narcotic drug
- Hop (protein), the Hsp70-Hsp90 organizing protein
- Hop River, a river in Connecticut, USA
- Hillsboro Hops, a minor league baseball team in the USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.