From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
This article is about the words "hop" and "hops". For initialisms, see HOP (disambiguation).
Hop or hops may refer to:
- Hop, a kind of small jump, usually using only one leg can also be on two
- Humulus, a genus of climbing flowering plants
- In dancing:
- Hop, informal term for opium, a narcotic drug
- HOP!, an airline subsidiary of Air France
- Hop (software), a web broker and programming language
- HOP card, smartcard ticket used in Auckland (NZ) buses
- Hop (networking), next gateway along a path to a destination host
- Hop (protein), the Hsp70-Hsp90 organizing protein
- Hop (telecommunications), a telecommunications term in several different contexts
- Hop River, a river in Connecticut, USA
- Hillsboro Hops, a minor league baseball team in the USA
- "The Hop", the brand for public transport in Sydney and New South Wales
As a film, Hop may refer to:
- Hop, the Bellhop, a 1919 silent comedy film featuring Oliver Hardy
- Hop, a 2002 film starring Jan Decleir
- Hop (film), a 2011 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.