Hope micropolitan area
- Places with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- Hope (Principal city)
- Places with 1,000 to 5,000 inhabitants
- Places with less than 1,000 inhabitants
- Unincorporated places
As of the census of 2000, there were 33,542 people, 12,852 households, and 9,099 families residing within the μSA. The racial makeup of the μSA was 64.35% White, 30.60% African American, 0.41% Native American, 0.14% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 3.18% from other races, and 1.31% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 6.25% of the population.
The median income for a household in the μSA was $27,792, and the median income for a family was $33,589. Males had a median income of $26,859 versus $17,652 for females. The per capita income for the μSA was $14,144.
- "Table 1. Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009 (CBSA-EST2009-01)" (CSV). 2009 Population Estimates. United States Census Bureau, Population Division. 2010-03-23. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|