From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hopi are a Native American people.
Hopi may also refer to:
- Hopi language, Uto-Aztecan language spoken by the Hopi people
- Hopi Reservation, Native American reservation for the Hopi and Arizona Tewa people
- 2938 Hopi, main-belt asteroid
- Hopi (train), a passenger train operated by the Santa Fe
- Hopi (missile), a nuclear air-to-surface missile developed by the U.S. Navy in the 1950s
- Hopi Dart, a sounding rocket
- Hebi, also spelled as Hopi, city in Henan, China
- Hands Off the People of Iran or HOPI, a British organisation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.