|Slogan||"The Funniest Country in the World"|
|Location||Vinhedo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|Owner||HH II PT S/A|
|Opened||November 27, 1999|
With 0.76 km², is considered the second largest amusement park in Brazil, and is part of the tourist complex SerrAzul Full Life. Hopi Hari is a fictitious country - its employees are residents (hópius) - with "president", capital, language itself, among other features. Due to the debts of the park in June 2009, the group GP Investments sold the park for a symbolic value to the group HH II PT S/A
Opened on November 27, 1999, Hopi Hari was designed and built by International Theme Park Services Inc., a U.S. company located in the city of Cincinnati, who based the design of the park at Paramount King's Island, a theme park located in the city also Cincinnati in Ohio. Originally, the park was to be called "Playcenter Great Adventure", as its name shows, it belonged to the Playcenter group, but due to the crisis that Brazil was in the 1990s, it was forced to sell it while still under construction, as a consequence of the reduction in visitors at Playcenter. The company GP Investments took over the works, where the park project has undergone several changes, including a name change to "Hopi Hari."
Warner Bros Agreement 
Recently, Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) and Hopi Hari, has struck a licensing agreement to bring some of the biggest franchises in the world. So far we know that the characters of the Justice League, Looney Tunes and Penelope Pitstop will be added to the attractions of the park. The characters, who first gain space in a park in Brazil, will leave the country more fun world with an air of Hollywood cinema. Characters like Tweety, Sylvester, Superman, Batman, Bugs Bunny, Aquaman, Taz, The Flash, will be in areas Infantasia (Looney Tunes characters and Penelope) and Aribabiba (the Justice League characters). What was talk in the heat of this news release was really these characters of American popular culture, "fit" in the history of Hopi Hari. The characters of Sesame Street, which now leave the scene, as were almost attached since the inauguration of the park because they had a history as strong as those of Superman and Batman, for example, that was known and was read in the park site on the history of Infantasia was that the population of children of settlers from Hopi Hari had grown and needed an area just for them. Along with the staff of Sesame Street, founded Infantasia, or were incorporated into the story of "country" sneak. Not now. Some of the most famous characters in the world, will fall by parachute in the park. However, the park is officially pronounced as telling stories of the merger will be so different. "[...] The entry of the Looney Tunes will be based on a new design in which Bugs Bunny is a millionaire with his inventions and goes to live in a house with Daffy Duck. In this context, the Hopi Hari sends an invitation to him please come to "country." He accepts the invitation, and brings the whole class is in Infantasia an ideal place for filming. They also bring all parafernalhas ACME park. And with all the happiness and joy that the park offers the greatest villains decide to invade "the country", but the goddess Hari calls the Justice League in order to establish the park to prevent the bad guys win. Aribabiba is in this battle will happen at each attraction. "
Tourist and Economic importance 
While being close to large urban centres like São Paulo and Campinas, the park has an important role for the economy and tourism in the state of São Paulo and Brazil. The park is part of the complex SerrAzul Full Life which also includes Wet 'n Wild water park, Shopping SerrAzul, the Premium Outlet shopping center, the Quality Resort Hotel and Itupeva SerraAzul Farm subdivision. This complex attracts more than 5 million Brazilian tourists all year (number equal to the amount of foreign tourists to Brazil received in 2008) surpassing even tourist spots known as Christ the Redeemer, one of the Seven Wonders the modern world, and the Sugar Loaf in Rio de Janeiro, which together received only 1.9 million tourists (Brazilian and foreign) in 2008, according to RioTur. The Hopi Hari is responsible for 40% of the total of 5 million tourists - 2 million visitors are welcomed every year by the park. The park hopes to double that amount within 10 years, since hopes to attract more tourists in agreement with the Warner Bros. In 2010, Hopi Hari had a gross revenue of R $ 103 million, meaning an increase of 25% compared to 2009. Hopi Hari had the biggest increase among parks reporting in previous years, with close to 500,000 additional visitors, driven by a combination of the opening of several major new rides, and very strong economic growth in Brazil.
Themed Areas 
Hopi Hari is divided into five themed areas: Kaminda Mundi Mistieri, Infantasia, Aribabiba and Wild West.
Kaminda Mundi 
Kaminda Mundi is located in Southwest of Hopi Hari and occupies an area of 29,000 m² (is the first region of the park, just inside the entrance). It is a tribute to the people of Hopi Hari their ancestors and their origins (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, England, Germany and Holland). Kaminda Mundi has the largest theater in the country and a 3D cinema.
- La Tour Eiffel: This is a tower of 69 meters. Upon reaching the top, the gondolas go through a free fall reaching approximately 85 km/h in just 4 seconds. It was built by Swiss company Intamin. On February 24, 2012, a 14-year-old girl died as she fell off her seat during descent - attraction closed indefinitely.
- Giranda Mundi: German Wheel, 44m high, where you get the full panorama of the park, in the 1990s went through Playcenter. It was built by Dutch firm Nauta Bussink.
- Teatro di Kaminda: A large theatre with capacity for 847 people where there is a varied program of plays. including: Harlequin and his two bosses, Musikaus and Há-Há Habi Taris.
- Cinétrion: 3D Cinema.
- Varanda Mundi: Balcony located behind the Giranda Mundi, where you can view the whole park.
- Eléktron: Space reserved for arcade games and video games. (Payable separately).
- Autorama: A track with 29 m in length that allows up to eight cars race simultaneously at speeds up to 40 km/h. (Payable separately)
Mistieri is in the northwest of the park and occupies an area of 52 (this might be thousand) square metres. There is the attraction Ekatomb, turning passengers in several ways. Also in this region, there is Vulaviking, which is a boat that rocks until it reaches about 90 degrees to the ground. This area of the park features two roller coasters: The Montezum, which is the largest wooden roller coaster in Latin America, with 1030 m of length and speed of 103 km/h, and Vurang, which is inside a pyramid in the dark, where the cars are turning around its own axis.
- Montezum: It is the largest wooden roller coaster in Latin America and the world's 8th fastest wooden rollercoaster. Visitors sweep over 1030 m in less than two minutes at a speed of up to 103 km/h. It is the most popular attraction of the park. In "Time of Horror" (the park event held in August and September), the roller coaster trains make the journey backwards. It was built by U.S. firm RCCA.
- Vurang: Also known as "Roller Coaster in the dark" is a roller coaster inside a pyramid, which runs most of its path entirely in the dark. And in addition to curves, ups and downs, stands revolve around its axis. It was built by Swiss company Intamin AG
- Ekatomb: A large tomb rotating, it rotates several times, leaving passengers upside down in various directions. It was built by Germany's Huss Rides.
- Katakumb: Replica of the tomb of Ramses II, sarcophagi and mummies. The attraction it is a maze, where visitors try to find the exit. (Payable separately).
- Vulaviking: Boat rocking until the inclination of 90 ° to the ground. It was built by Germany's Huss Rides.
- Simulákron Room A: Motion Simulator. It has two rooms, each with a screen of 250 square metres. Currently, it displays a film called "Dinossaur´s Island."
- Simulákron Room B: It has two rooms, each with a screen of 250 square metres. Currently, it displays a movie called "Dinossaur´s Island 2" (only open on days of super stocking).
Infantasia is in the central plain of the park and covers an area of 31 thousand square metres. It is an area geared toward children. In this region the guest can find attractions such as: Kastel di Lendas, where some stories of the folk of Brazil are told. This area of the park is themed with the Looney Tunes characters. The region now represents a major studio film, with each attraction representing a part of this studio led by Bugs Bunny and the Looney Tunes gang.
- Kastel di Lendas: A castle that shows all Brazilian culture through animatronic puppets, scenes that play music and some Brazilian cities.
- Giranda di Musik: The famous and traditional carousel that plays music of the old series Merrie Melodies. Represents the Department of Music
- Lokolorê: Taz Tea Cups, based on this ink cans.
- Chabum: Water playground that reproduces the Department of Special Effects. The refreshing moments in Chabum guarantees are secured by shooting water at various locations, soaking the participants.
- Konfront: Marvin, the Martian little spaceships.
- Leva í Traz: Little trucks going through various scenarios with the Looney Tunes characters. It is the Department of Transportation.
- Dispenkito: A mini-free fall tower themed with Silvester and Tweety.
- Trakitanas: Playground with pool balls, mazes, slides and tunnels of various sizes. It is themed with the desert of RoadRunner and Wile E. Coyote, representing the Academy Stunt.
- Klapi Klapi Show: An theater with capacity for 220 people, where children's plays are performed with the gang from Looney Tunes Show.
Liga da Justiça 
Aribabiba is the capital of the fictional country, and occupies an area of 16 square meters. Aribabiba means "living life with fun". It is at the northwest, near Mistieri. In this region there are attractions like the Hadikali (Skycoaster), the Vambatê (bumper cars), among others. In November 2005 debuted the "Chevrolet Mundi," but at the end of the contract with the automaker, the place that has restaurants, changed its name to Gran Palaz Burger & Pasta, showing their lunches now owning the Aribabiba names of the attractions. With the new contract with Warner Bros. DC Comics heroes will participate in the theming. Changes with expected completion in 2012.
- Katapul - Superman Em Defesa da Central de Energia: Also known as "looping," you it is driven toward a looping, reaching a speed of 105 km/h. Then the train back to back. This ride used to be a big attraction at Alton Towers in England, then called "Thunder Looper", and before that it ran at Kings Dominion and Jolly Roger Amusement Park as "King Cobra".
- Bat Hatari - Perseguição em Gotham City: A mini motorized roller coaster (Powered Coaster). The train is themed in Gothan City with a capacity of up to 20 people at a time. Made by Italian company Zamperla.
- Hadikali: A flight simulator for glider. where you can atingiar a speed of about 100 km/h at an altitude of 53 m, with a group of up to three people. (Payable separately)
- Elektron: Two large shelves that rotate 360 degrees, up and down without stopping.
- Trukis Di Pinguim: Also known as "Flying Carousel". A big "umbrella" where people turn on chairs set in it.
- Dismonti: Traditional bumper cars.
- Tokaia: Gondolas turning to the music and themed with Cat Woman vs Wonder Woman, coming to let people upside down. One model in world.
- Cinemotion: simulator where visitors live an adventure, which includes audio and special effects, a distance at high speed in a field where there is evidence of giant ramps, runways and challenges on all sides. All to provide the maximum sense of reality.
- Games area: Play area, where visitors win prizes. (Paid separately).
Wild West 
The area is themed like the Old West. It has several attractions such as: Rio Bravo, Evolution, West River Hotel, as well as shows and other presentations daily.
- (Unknown Name): New version of 10-inversion roller coaster which represents an investment of $ 21 million. The speed of his ascent is almost four times higher, reaching 20 km / h, and the curve after it was extinguished, the fall is immediate, making the experience more exciting. Its maximum speed is 85 km/h. Built by Intamin, do not know the date of opening of the roller coaster.
- Rio Bravo: One of the most successful attractions in the region. Simulates a raft in a river about 600 meters long, with rapids and waterfalls. The course is conducted by means of circular rafts with a capacity of nine people. If you go back, get wet some more. Built by Swiss company Intamin AG.
- Evolution: Ten gondolas stuck in a circle, supported by a large mechanical arm. This turns the circle and the gondolas at a constant speed at a height of approximately 20 m (roughly the same height as the Crazy Wagon), causing people to be upside down, and then descends back to its normal position. This appeal was withdrawn in 2004, and stored in warehouses of the park due to the numerous defects and high maintenance costs, however, been renovated and restored to service on August 21, 2010.
- Crazy Wagon: A big wagon that rotates horizontally, like the Jambalaia, but much larger. His spins are given in clockwise and counterclockwise. It was built by the German factory HUSS Rides that calls those types of ride like "Rainbow".
- Saloon: Restaurant themed as a Wild West saloon, with typical dishes of the day, and several shows during the day.
- West River Hotel: Hotel haunted. The tour is a wooden wagon that runs slowly all the frightening scenarios with sensory experiences as it passes through the reception, bar, bedrooms, bathrooms, gardens and basement. The trip takes about 3 min and 30 sec.
- Spleshi: It's a water ride the Log Flume model, which has a boat-shaped trunk that can carry up to 4 people. These rise high enough, and then go through a steep decline, falling back into the water. The impact of the boats with water, causes people to be very wet. In 2008, this attraction was renovated, when it began to be called Spleshi. Before his name was Kidspleshi.
- La Mina Del Joe Sacramento: The visitors make a journey on foot inside an abandoned mine, where they encounter monsters, an elevator that goes down, among others.
- Namuskita: game shooting (fee).
- Tyrolean: 200 meters crossing over Lake of Hopi Hari. (Fee).
Former Attractions 
- Unicirco: Circo of Marcos Frota, who presented a show called GIRO. Taken from the park in 2009. It was located in the region of Infantasia.
- Chevrolet Mundi: Complex where restaurants were located, a motion simulator about Chevrolet brand cars and where it is possible to test drive. Off in 2011, as the Chevrolet did not renew the contract with the park. Currently the restaurant is called Gran Palaz Burger & Pasta, the simulator displays the same Simulákron films, and location of the Test Drive is abandoned.
- Komunikatron: 3D and 4D Simulator telling the story of the phone. Beside, there was also a giant phone. It was off by building the space Hopi Niver. He stayed five years in the park.
- Mining: Located in the Wild West, this attraction for children consisted of a water wheel where they mining gravel. Who more mines, won prizes.
- Aquabum: aquatic version of the bumper cars, located on Lake of Hopi Hari. It was opened in 2002 and closed a few years later.
- Wylli Mundi: it was a playground at a giant baby that entertains and teaches children about the importance of health care. Off in 2011 in line with the reforms of Infantasia.
Summer at Hopi Hari 
“Summer at Hopi Hari” happens in the period from January to March each year, one issue is addressed with parades of floats, characters and many shows. Kaminda Mundi is the central area to the event. The themes of the Summer at Hopi Hari since their first edition are: Alice at Hopi Hari (2010), Alice comeback to Hopi Hari (2011) and Looney Tunes at Hopi Hari (2012)
Hopi Night 
Hopi Night is an event that brings to Hopi Hari a festival of electronic music with many special effects, good music and dancers. Each year is chosen a different theme and area for the event. The event happens in the period from April to June. The themes of Hopi Night since their first edition are: Fun Street Night (2007 and 2008); The Mystery of the Pyramid (2009); Vampires and Werewolves (2010); Eléktron (2011)
Magical Vacations 
Magical Vacations is an event when Hopi Hari is able to tell a story with a theme.The event features various characters, musical performances, daily shows and a fireworks show. Each year is chosen a different theme and area for the event. Magical Vacations happens in the period from June to August. The themes of Magical Vacations since their first edition are: Fun Street Night (2008); A Thousand Days in Hopi Hari (2009); Pirates of Neverland (2010); The Magic of Dinosaurs (2011)
Horror Time 
It is an event like Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando held in August and September that explore various themes in terror. It's held since 2002 and is responsible for the majority of visitors during these months. The event works as follows: from 18 hours, featured characters are let loose in the regions of Mistieri and Wild West, visitors can also participate in attractions that are set up especially for these dates, the so-called "tunnel of horror," which usually add up to 3. Concerts are performed music and dance in these regions Hopi Hari by anonymous artists employed by the park. The themes of the Horror Time, since its first edition are: Fear Has Never Been So Real (2002); Fear is Back (2003); The Time Has Fear (2004); The 4 Elements (2005); Under the Dominion of Shadows (2006); Nightmares (2007); 7 Games of Fear (2008); Circus of Horrors (2009); The Wax Museum (2010); Epidemic (2011); Black Moon - The Power Comes From the Darkness! (2012); "Fables of Evil - Once upon a time ..." (2013).
Shopping and Food 
There are a number of shops throughout the park, the majority being at the end of each ride.
For food, one can travel to the numerous sandwich shops located throughout the park. For a more interesting eating experience, there are several small restaurants in the park, generally with a different food theme, such as the English Pub.
Hopês (Hopi Harian) 
Though generally following the layout for most large theme parks, Hopi Hari has a unique aspect to it, its own language. It is an imaginary language that might be called, in English, "Hopi Harian"; its name in Portuguese is "Hopês". Signs throughout the park are printed in both Hopi Harian and Portuguese. The language seems like a variant of Portuguese, keeping the same grammatical aspects but changing some of the vocabulary and spelling. To a foreigner who is not fluent in Portuguese, one may easily mistake Hopi Harian for a natural language.
There are several places in the park where one can buy a Portuguese-Hopi Harian dictionary (Dicionário Hopês-Português from Editora Michaelis).
Some examples of expressions include:
- Tchau - Tchauí (Goodbye)
- Obrigado - Danki (Thank you)
- Oi - Oiê (Hey, hello)
- Que horas são? - kuanto ki tikitaki? (What time is it?)
- Volte Sempre - Vendinovu (Come and visit again)
- Fotografia - click click (Picture)
- Estou com fome - mi ké hangá! (I'm hungry)
- Bem-vindo - Bom bini (Welcome)
- eu fui - tivi la (I went)