From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hori may refer to:
- Hori (surname), a Japanese surname
- Hori (company), a Japanese manufacturer of video game peripherals
- Hori (music), a genre of semiclassical Indian music
- Hori was an ancient Egyptian author of the New Kingdom, a military scribe who wrote 'Satirical Letters of P. Anastasi I' during the Ramesside Period
- Hori I High Priest of Ptah, son of Prince Khaemwaset, grandson of Ramesses II.
- Hori II (Vizier), son of Hori I (High Priest of Ptah) Vizier during the Nineteenth Dynasty/Twentieth Dynasty
- Hori I (Viceroy of Kush), son of Kama, was Viceroy of Kush under Siptah
- Hori II (Viceroy of Kush), a son of Hori I (Viceroy of Kush) and also served as Viceroy of Kush
- Hori, High Priest of Osiris, High Priest of Anhur. Son of the High priest of Osiris Wennenefer, Father of the High priest of Anhur, Minmose. Reign of Ramesses II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hori.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.