From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hormonal therapy)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
- Hormonal therapy for cancer.
- Hormone therapy for prostate cancer refers to androgen deprivation therapy.
- Hormone replacement therapy (menopause) connected to menopause
- Testosterone replacement in males with low levels due to disease or aging
- Hormone replacement therapy (female-to-male) in sex reassignment therapy for trans men
- Hormone replacement therapy (male-to-female) in sex reassignment therapy for trans women
- Growth hormone treatment for growth hormone deficiency
- Thyroid hormone replacement in hypothyroidism
- Cortisol and/or aldosterone replacement in Addison's disease
|This medical treatment–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This hormonal preparation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|