From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Strait of Hormuz in the Persian Gulf
- Hormuz Island, an Iranian island in the Persian Gulf
- Hormuz District, an administrative subdivision of Iran
- Hormuz, Iran, a city on the island and in the district
- Hormuz, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Hormuz, alternate name of Hormud-e Mehr Khui, Fars Province, Iran
- Hormuz, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- The Kingdom of Ormus
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.