Commune Horoatu Crasnei in Sălaj County
|• Mayor||Iosif Şimon (Christian-Democratic National Peasants' Party)|
|Area||84,39 km2 (3,258 sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
The commune is composed of four villages: Horoatu Crasnei, Hurez (Bagolyfalu), Stârciu (Bogdánháza) and Şeredeiu (Sereden).
Stârciu is a village in Horoatu Crasnei commune.
In 1910, the village had 1,505 inhabitants: 1,453 Romanians and 25 Hungarians. The first historical accounts of the village was in 1341. Until 1919 the village was part of the Kingdom of Hungary's Szilágy county; it was again part of Hungary during World War II (1940 to 1944).
- Reformed Church in Horoatu Crasnei, built in the 15th century, historic monument
- Orthodox Church in Horoatu Crasnei, built in the 18th century
- Romanian census data, 2002; retrieved on March 1, 2010
- A történelmi Magyarország atlasza és adattára 1914. László Zentai and Pál Kósa. Pécs: Talma Kiadó. 2003. ISBN 963-85683-4-8.
- welcometoromania.ro - Reformed Church in Horoatu Crasnei, Sălaj County, retrieved on Mai 17, 2012
- welcometoromania.ro - Orthodox Church in Horoatu Crasnei, Sălaj County, retrieved on May 17, 2012
|This Sălaj County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|