From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up horologium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term "horologium" can stand for:
- in horology (science of time-keeping)
- various types of ancient and medieval clocks, e.g.
- (old) astronomical clocks
- e.g. the Antikythera mechanism
- book of hours or horologion, manuscripts containing the daily schedule of prayers
- in astronomy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Horologium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.